Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Blog? What's This One About?


Right now this is going to be my secret blog. We'll see if anyone discovers it. First, let me apologize for the lame domain name: "Heart Happenings." I mean, could get any more Women's Bible Study title or Women's retreaty? Nothing against Women's Bible Studies or retreats - this blog just isn't either of those things. It was either hearthappenings.blogspot.com or poopinyourface.blogspot.com. Those were just about the only 2 domains available. Anyway, I am going to use this as sort of a journal for my spiritua journey. And I know blogs are pretty boring without photos so I will try and be like Oprah (with her O Magazine) and just put headshots of myself with each post... or maybe not. I will think of somthing.

“God created us in his image, and we decided to return the favor.” -George Bernard Shaw.

1 comment:

Rosalyn said...

i found it.... loves!